28 November 2017. As part of the dissemination of principles, practices and methods for postharvest management through online channels, AFAAS...
Bringing together the public, scientists, policy-makers and industry to help address the global challenge of food securityFrançois Stepman, , Uncategorized, Diaspora, food security, Horizon 2020, Rwanda, Uganda, 0
Right: Maureen Duru Director, The Food Bridge vzwFriterie, African-style23-25 November 2017. Brussels. Meise Botanical Gardens. Stakeholder meeting of the BigPicNic consortium.How do...
9 July 2017. Release of the publications related to the implementation of the project on ‘Strengthening Community Resilience to Change: Combining...
- More trouble for PMB: NAPF demands for Piggery colony January 19, 2018
- Cattle colonies, insult on Nigerians – CAN January 18, 2018
- LASEMA rescues stucked woman from mud @Iyana-Oworo January 18, 2018
- Call for proposals of the Partnership on Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area January 17, 2018
- The power of indigenous knowledge in strengthening climate resilience January 17, 2018