Horse, Donkey, Mule? – Spot the differences At first glance, horses, donkeys, and mules appear very similar, because in...
My Animal, My Health, , Uncategorized, Abattoir, food security, Global Health/One Health, Livestock Ruminants and Monogastrics, News and Blog, Public Health, 0
Can you see this liver with worms? And this liver infected with Tuberculosis? You might just be...
Kikiope Oluwarore, , Knowledge Hub, Livestock, Livestock, Dermatophilosis, Kirchi, Livestock animals, Livestock Ruminants and Monogastrics, News and Blog, Skin diseases, 0
In a previous post, we discussed a skin condition called Mange, that is especially common in small pet and domestic...
- More trouble for PMB: NAPF demands for Piggery colony January 19, 2018
- Cattle colonies, insult on Nigerians – CAN January 18, 2018
- LASEMA rescues stucked woman from mud @Iyana-Oworo January 18, 2018
- Call for proposals of the Partnership on Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area January 17, 2018
- The power of indigenous knowledge in strengthening climate resilience January 17, 2018