NaijaAgroNet:The Pan African University Institute for Water and Energy Sciences including Climate Change (PAUWES) celebrated the third graduating class of both...
François Stepman, , Uncategorized, climate change, energy, 0
25 July 2018. This Africa AFOLU Community of Practice (CoP) session focused on approaches to link small-scale energy and agriculture...
- Promote and recognize the value of these ‘forgotten foods’. October 16, 2018
- New African Union-FAO framework to create jobs, reduce manual labor – NaijaAgroNet October 16, 2018
- Food Sovereignty & Refugee Path Immigrants October 15, 2018
- 2018 State of Food, Agriculture report for launch – NaijaAgroNet October 15, 2018
- Nigeria: UN welcomes release of 833 children – NaijaAgroNet October 13, 2018
AFDB Aflatoxin agribusiness AU Belgium Benin biodiversity CGIAR children climate change CTA Diaspora EC energy e_agriculture FAO FARA Food food safety food security Gender Germany ghana Global Health/One Health Horizon 2020 ICT IFAD IFPRI ILRI innovation Kenya NaijaAgroNet News and Blog nutrition PAEPARD PAEPARD Consortium South Africa Tanzania the Netherlands trade Uganda UNICEF USAID World Bank youth