How to stimulate change in the institutions and regulations that shape food and water systems, as well as transform how these institutions and the individuals in them work together? And what changes are needed to create deep, widespread public goods which harness sensible business approaches? These key questions form the basis for the day’s exploration.
- What the heck is transformational change?: Simon Usher, former CEO Bonsucro the Global Sugarcane Platform
- Re-thinking risk to finance boundary-pushing PPPs: Karel Nierop, Fund Manager, Triodos Investment Management
- Do’s and don’ts in partnering with governments for transformational change: Charles Abugre of the Savannah Accelerated Development Authority (SADA) of the Government of Ghana. (View Profile Here)
- Developing a sound scaling strategy for your PPP: Wouter van Vliet, Director Larive International
- PPPs for sector transformation?: Jan Willem Molenaar, Senior Consultant Aidenvironment; Marja Thijssen & Gareth Borman, Integrated Seed Sector Development, Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation
- Partnering for transformation: Wilma Roozenboom, Partnerships for Sustainable Development; Ricardo Bosshard, Director WWF Chile; Richard Piechocki, Sustainable Business Strategist at Rabobank
This post was originally published at PAEPARD and has been republished with permission.