Hosted jointly by Saïd Business School and the Oxford Business Network for Africa, the Oxford Business Forum Africa 2017 brought together distinguished leaders from top companies, innovative start-ups, government, and civil society from across Africa with thought leaders, students, and alumni from Oxford University to
discuss business in Africa.
- Elsie Kanza, Head of the Africa World Economic Forum
- Carlos Lopes, Former Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Africa
- James Mwangi, Executive Director of Dalberg Group
- Ronak Gopaldas, Head of Country Risk at Rand Merchant Bank
- Khanyi Dhlomo, MD Ndalo Media
- Amina Mohammed, Kenyan Cabinet Secretary for Foreign Affairs
This post was originally published at PAEPARD by François Stepman. It has been republished here with permission.