This post was originally published at PAEPARD and has been republished with permission.
Hosted jointly by Saïd Business School and the Oxford Business Network for Africa, the Oxford Business Forum Africa 2017 brought together distinguished leaders from top companies, innovative start-ups, government, and civil society from across Africa with thought leaders, students, and alumni from Oxford University to
discuss business in Africa.
- Elsie Kanza, Head of the Africa World Economic Forum
- Carlos Lopes, Former Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Africa
- James Mwangi, Executive Director of Dalberg Group
- Ronak Gopaldas, Head of Country Risk at Rand Merchant Bank
- Khanyi Dhlomo, MD Ndalo Media
- Amina Mohammed, Kenyan Cabinet Secretary for Foreign Affairs