- Elwyn Grainger-Jones, the Executive Director CGIAR
- Ruben Echeverria, DG CIAT
- Reina Buijs, Deputy DG International Cooperation, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Aldrik Gierveld, Deputy DG Agro &and Natuur, Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Martin Kropff, DG CIMMYT
- Jan Omvlee, Export Director Rijk Zwaan – Martin Scholten, Wageningen University and Research
- Formal opening of CCAFS-office Louise O. Fresco (picture) and Ruben Echeverria
- Shifting the paradigm on agricultural research for development impact: 50 years of CIAT partnerships” Ruben Echeverria (DG, CIAT)
- CCAFS – Towards a new collaborative working model for climaterelated AR4D. Bruce Campbell, (picture) Director CCAFS
- Policies and institutions: using scenarios to build transdisciplinary collaboration Joost Vervoort, Utrecht University
- Collaboration on business models for scaling Climate-smart agriculture Annemarie Groot, WUR
- Managing climate risks in agriculture at different scales: A regional approach Pramod Aggarwal, CCAFS South Asia Regional Program Leader (CIMMYT)
- Climate-smart value chains: collaboration with the private sector to enhance value chains. Mark Lundy, CIAT
14 May 2017. Bonn. The CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS), the Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) and Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) will host a one-day conference on Scaling up agricultural adaptation through insurance on the sidelines of UNFCCC SBSTA week in Bonn.
This post was originally published at PAEPARD by François Stepman. It has been republished here with permission.