- Presentation by Cristina MIRANDA-GOZALVEZ (DG Agriculture and Rural Development of the European Commission)
- Keynote by Patrick GOMES (Secretary-General of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States)
Thematic group sessions – Flemish CEOs present their success stories and failures about
working in Africa + discussion
- Agriculture and forests
- Energy and water
- Trade (import and export)
Investing in and collaborating with Africa in palm oil extraction
RENTEC is a Belgian manufacturer of machines and installations with an experience of more than 30years.
- Palmito Basic extraction unit for village use
- Rural Semi-industrial unit pre-assembled in one 20 ft. container
- Modular Semi-industrial smale-scale plant pre-assembled in four 20 ft. containers
- Separate machines Separate machines that can be part of an extraction unit or a larger plant
Foster sustainable development through impact entrepreneurship:
First-Step Africa: Partnership with Italian Businesses
- First-Step Africa is an opportunity for international SMEs to discover the potential of African markets by engaging African talent to study the feasibility of their businesses in specific countries.
- The local talent will participate in the E4Impact MBA and develop the requested project throughout the program, with the support of the MBA Business Coach.
- The selected local talent will engage in intense networking activity with local suppliers, customers, and financial and government institutions in order to guarantee a project’s start-up.
This post was originally published at PAEPARD and has been republished with permission.