21-22 May 2017. Berlin. The ICAST 2017 : 19th International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology is an interdisciplinary platform for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Agricultural Science and Technology.
- A Review on Climate Change and Sustainable Agriculture in Southeast Nigeria, Jane O. Munonye, Nigeria
- Capital Accumulation and Unemployment in Namibia, Nigeria, and South Africa, Abubakar Dikko
- Optimizing the Efficiency of Measuring Instruments in Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso, Moses Emetere, Marvel Akinyemi, S. E. Sanni, Covenant University Nigeria
- A Multi-Templated Fe-Ni-Cu Ion Imprinted Polymer for the Selective and Simultaneous Removal of Toxic Metallic Ions from Wastewater, Morlu Stevens, Bareki Batlokwa, Botswana International University of Science and Technology
- The Role of Agroforestry Practices in Climate Change Mitigation in Western Kenya, Humphrey Agevi, Harrison Tsingalia, Richard Onwonga, Shem Kuyah Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology Kenya
- Performance Assessment of Recycled Alum Sludge in the Treatment of Textile Industry Effluent in South Africa, Tony Ngoy Mbodi, Christophe Muanda, Cape Peninsula University of Technology South Africa
- Sustainable Energy Supply through the Microgrid Concept: A Case Study of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Christian Ndubisi Madu, Benjamin C. Ozumba, Ifeanyi E. Madu, Valentine E. Nnadi, Ikenna C. Ezeasor, University of Nigeria, Nsukka Nigeria
- Production of Clean Reusable Distillery Waste Water Using Activated Carbon Prepared from Waste Orange Peels, Joseph Govha, Sharon Mudutu, Harare Institute of Technology Zimbabwe
- Effect of Seasonal Variation on Two Introduced Columbiformes in Awba Dam Tourism Centre, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Kolawole F. Farinloye, Samson O. Ojo, Lead City University Nigeria
- Evaluating the Water Balance of Sokoto Basement Complex to Address Water Security Challenges
- Murtala Gada Abubakar, Aliyu T. Umar, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Nigeria
- Assessment of the Effectiveness of Entrepreneurship Education in Tertiary Institutions in Edo State of Nigeria Angela Obose Oriazowanlan, E. E. Uko-Aviomoh, University of Benin Nigeria
- Assessing the Effects of Entrepreneurship Education and Moderating Variables on Venture Creation Intention of Undergraduate Students in Ghana, Daniel K. Gameti, Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration Ghana
- Dietary Supplementation with Coula edulis B. Walnuts Prevents Diet-Induced Obesity and Insulin Resistance in Rats, Eric Beyegue, Boris Azantza, Judith Laure Ngondi, Julius E. Oben, University of Yaounde Cameroon
This post was originally published at PAEPARD by François Stepman. It has been republished here with permission.