This post was originally published at PAEPARD and has been republished with permission.
22-23 March 2017, Washington DC. Innovation for Sustainable Agriculture. How science and technology can help business meet sustainable agriculture objectives. This two-day forum was designed to provide leading discussion and debate on how business can most efficiently improve sustainable agriculture production, raise yields and deliver against company objectives.
It covered important questions around sustainability and agriculture, taking a practical look at the big issues, from emissions to water, and will go on to look into the potential solutions that companies can explore to sustainably improve efficiencies.
- David Rosenberg, CEO, AeroFarms Dawn Rittenhouse, director, Sustainable Development, DuPont
- Christine Daugherty, VP of sustainable food production, Tyson Foods
Corporate financing for sustainable agriculture: How far should it go and what should be the expected returns?
- Stefani Millie Grant, senior manager, Unilever
- Bruce Wise, global product specialist, sustainable business advisory, IFC
- Dan Zook, director of investments, Initiative for Smallholder Finance
- Stephanie Potter, VP, sustainable business development, Rabobank
- Suzy Friedman, senior director of agricultural sustainability, Environmental Defense Fund
- Rod Snyder, president, Field to Market