23-25 October 2017 Maputo. Innovation Africn 2017.
Innovation Africa was organised by AfricanBrains, who are dedicated to attracting investment into education and technology in Africa through building public-private partnerships.
This year the summit was held under the official patronage of the Government of Mozambique and hosted by both the Ministry of Science & Technology, Higher & Technical Professional Education and the Ministry of Education & Human Development.
Panel Session: Public Private Partnerships for Education and Innovation Projects
- Chair: Mr Jorge Sá Couto – Chairman, JP-Inspiring Knowledge Hon Dumisani Ndlangamandla – Minister of Information, Communications & Technology, SWAZILAND
- Hon Nadine Patricia Anguile Obame – Minister of National Education & Higher Education, GABON
- Hon Jesus Engonga Ndong – Minister of Education & Science, EQUATORIAL GUINEA
- Dr Martine Mtonga – Permanent Secretary, Office of the President, Smart Zambia Institute, ZAMBIA
- Mr Noel Chikhungu – ICT Director for Ministry of Education, Science & Technology, MALAWI
This post was originally published at PAEPARD by François Stepman. It has been republished here with permission.