This post was originally published at PAEPARD and has been republished with permission.
- Creative generation of relevant research ideas using an intuitive/common sense approach; • Selection of a rigorous and robust research design;
- Choice of right variables following alternate criterion-referenced validity assessment procedures; • Selection of appropriate sample sizes to maximise generalisability;
- Estimation of reliability and validity through robust modelling procedures, such as Structural Equation Modelling;
- Deployment of resource and time saving but accurate tools, such as shortened paper surveys and e-surveys;
- Compensation of respondents so as to maximise the accuracy of responses;
- Data cleaning by employing missing value estimation and assumption testing tools, and multivariate data modelling