This post was originally published at PAEPARD and has been republished with permission.
- EC Support for Research and Innovation and Perspectives on EFARD’s Role’ – Christophe Larose (see picture), Head of Sector: Planet and Innovation, DEVCO C1 – Rural Development, Food Security and Nutrition, Belgium.
- Dutch Experience in AR4D Funded Projects – Jennie van der Mheen, Manager International
Cooperation Africa, Wageningen University the Netherlands.
- Tracking the Evolution of the PAEPARD Users’-Led Process: Lessons Learned – Laurianne Ollivier, EFARD consultant & Judith A. Francis, Executive Secretary, EFARD, The Netherlands
- Seed Money as a Catalyst for Innovation Partnerships: the PAEPARD Sojabean Consortium – Patrice Sewade (see picture), Coordinator Project Soya Afitin-Milk (ProSAM), Association of Development
of Soybean (SOJAGNON), Benin.
- EU-Africa Knowledge Exchange and EU Researcher Experience in MultiStakeholder Research and Innovation Partnerships – Falylath Babah Daouda (see picture), Postdoc, ProSeSS, Doyiwé PROJECT, Wageningen University and Research, the Netherlands.
- PAEPARD External Evaluation: Lessons for EFARD – Remi Kahane, PAEPARD Management Team, Agrinatura/ CIRAD, France