2 – 8 April 2017. Gauteng- and the Western Cape. South Africa. IFAJ 2017 World Congress South Africa. Hosted by a different member guild each year, this congress brings together some 200 IFAJ members from all over the world for an immersive few days in a country’s agriculture.
Delegates return home with a remarkable insight into different agricultural industries and practices, providing valuable opportunities to report, compare and contrast, improve knowledge and build networks. It’s also an important business event for IFAJ; it’s here that both the Executive and Delegate Assemblies meet, and strategy debated and decided.
- Introduction to the Agricultural Sector of South Africa by John Purchase (03.04.2017) Download PDF / Download PowerPoint
- Animal recording and improvement by MJ Mamabolo Download PDF
- Cooperation makes a difference by Dr Klaus Eckstein Download PDF
- Fresh produce industry by Lindie Stroebel Download PDF
- IP in agriculture by At van Rooy (part 1) Download PDF
- IP in agriculture by Vicky Stilwell (part 2) Download PDF
- 2017 IFAJ Boot Camp (Young Leaders Master Class) Download PDF
This post was originally published at PAEPARD by François Stepman. It has been republished here with permission.