Freelance Content Creator for Woculus
This position is available for our sister site – Woculus.
Woculus is an ICT company focused on helping businesses and individuals maximize the use of the Internet to increase their income and become more effective. We publish world class articles for audience from the US, UK, India, China, UAE and some other countries.
We are currently in need of 10 writers to join our team.
Most importantly, we need you to be able to write grammatically correct English, free of punctuation errors for the business environment. You can write at your spare time, but you will be paid on deliverables – number of articles submitted; but we expect you to be able to submit at least three 800-words articles every working day.
Mostly, you will need to create articles centered around writing and responding to business emails professionally. If you currently handle correspondence in your organization, you will be a good fit for this role.
This is a part-time job; so we welcome students as well as corpers if you are interested in this offer.
Your job scope will include:
- Writing of different kinds of emails for businesses
- Editing and proofreading contents submitted by others
- Posting of contents online using WordPress Platform
- Responding to customers’ online questions
Our ideal candidates should:
- Have at least B. Sc in any discipline or pursuing this degree
- Must be able to write grammatically correct English for the business environment
- Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Word and some graphic design tools
- Self motivated writer
For starters, we will pay you N500 for every article that we accept and publish; and you are free to submit up to 5 articles per day. However, we can pay much higher for exceptionally good articles.
Also, note that each article should be a minimum of 800 words.
Apply for this job
[contact-form-7 id=”11934″ title=”Freelance Content Creator for Woculus”]