This post was originally published at PAEPARD and has been republished with permission.
Raymond Lataste and Laura Gualdi, group moderators
with Jean-Pierre Halkin Head of Unit – DEVCO C1
– Rural development, Food security, Nutrition
29 February 2016. The “Operational Food Security Network” (Réseau Opérationnel de Sécurité Alimentaire – ROSA) of Capacity4Dev received an award during DG DEVCO staff seminar. ROSA animated the second most active group on Capacity4Dev out of 109 public groups.
The objectives of the network:
- A place for information sharing and exchanges dedicated to food security
- The network has two complementary objectives: sharing information and exchanging experiences and knowledge in the field of food security
- access to relevant information on issues relating to food security;
- a place for exchanging ideas, experiences and good practices;
- regular updates on key subjects in the field of food security;
- a collaborative working tool which promotes interaction between network members.