5 – 7 October 2017. Dar es Salaam. 7th African Grain Trade Summit (AGTS).
Extracts of the programme:
- Regional Trade Facilitation/B2B & Soybean Forum
- Regional Stakeholders Forum on Boosting Trade and Business Opportunities for Small Holder Farmers in Grains Value chain in Eastern Africa. (CTA session)
- Setting New Horizons: Rethinking Grain Trade for Food Security and Prosperity in Africa
- Doing Business in the African Grain Sector: Towards a New Policy for Agro-Industry and Grain Trade
- Climate change and Grain Trade: Examining the Nexus and exploring options for climate-friendly grain trade
- Agribusiness Risk Analysis and Decision Making
- Money Matters: Reshaping Financial Services for Grain Trade in Africa
- Embracing Public-Private Partnerships to strengthen Food Security
- Innovations and Technology for increased Grain Trade
- Farm to Fork: Building Sustainable Grain Value Chains to Meet Consumer Needs
Field Visits to: Port of Dar es Salaam, S. Bakhresa Ltd Grain Mills and IITA Aflasafe Field Demonstration
This post was originally published at PAEPARD by François Stepman. It has been republished here with permission.