14-15 March 2017. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. “Agriculture transformation through value additions and innovative technologies!” “How farms adapt to new market conditions and commodity prices?”
The 5th Commercial Farm Africa Summit brought together leading industry experts to share insights and experience in transforming Africa’s agri value chain.
PANEL DISCUSSION: INNOVATIVE FINANCING OF AGRIBUSINESS IN AFRICA
- Institutional investors and Agri private equity: What are the objective and targets to achieve in agri investment?
- Risk and return: what are the expectation?
- Access to finance in current economic climate
- Finding new ways to support African agriculture
- Ms. Angela Mandi, Head, Corporate and Investment Banking Credit, Credit Department Stanbic Bank Tanzania Ltd
- Mr. Patrick Oketa, Associate Director (picture) Acumen East Africa
- Nick Jones, Country Manager, Agdevco Tanzania
LEVERAGING PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS FOR IMPACT IN AFRICAN
Ms. Vanessa Adams, Director/Chief of Party, (picture) USAID Southern Africa Trade and Investment Hub implemented by DAI
WHY YOU NEED TO THINK BROADER THAN JUST A COMMERCIAL FARM – A CASE STUDY ON MALAWI MANGOES
Mr. Craig Hardie, Co-Founder Longevity Development Co Founder & Former Joint MD, Malawi Mangoes
SUSTAINABLE & STRATEGIC SOURCING STRATEGY IN EQUATORIAL AFRICA
– NESTLE’S PERSPECTIVE
Mr. Fabrice Blanc, Head of Procurement and Demand & Supply Planning Nestle Equatorial African Region Limited
This post was originally published at PAEPARD by François Stepman. It has been republished here with permission.