The AWARD GAIA (Deadline 16th of March) was looking for enterprises that:
- Serve the agriculture or allied sectors;
- Demonstrate clear benefits to groups that are often marginalized in agriculture including women smallholder farmers and other women value chain actors;
- Have an innovative technology or business model;
- Have a clear for-profit business model with high potential for scale;
- Have some proof of concept on the ground, conducted pilots and are preferably generating revenues;
- Are seeking funding to commercialize or scale.
The Benin Agribusiness Incubation Hub-SARL (BAIH-SARL) has been selected selected out of over 200 applicants as a high potential enterprise working in Agriculture Technology, while also working to close the gender gap.
Related PAEPARD blog posts:
PAEPARD Soja project receives Ministerial attention
26 July 2016. Cotonou.
FARA visit to SOJAGNON project
14 – 16 aout 2016. Benin.
This post was originally published at PAEPARD and has been republished with permission.